Clients are the most important to us, and their successes give us great satisfaction and, at the same time, allow us to develop. We provide services based on reliable carriers and trusted drivers.
What we offer:
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market;
- The bonus system depends on the results of your work;
- Employment contract and numerous benefits;
- Possibility of professional development and raising qualifications;
- Friendly work atmosphere where we share our knowledge and experience;
- Work in hours 8.00-16.00 in an attractively located office.
- Keeping full accounting in accordance with law and tax regulations;
- Keeping simplified accounting (KPiR) following tax regulations; Coordination of activities in the field of tax closing of the month; Preparation of balance sheets, profit statements, annual financial statements, and periodic reports;
- Preparation and sending of necessary tax returns;
- Calculating advances on the income tax, PIT, CIT;
- Cooperation with public institutions (US, ZUS, GUS, PIP, etc.).
- Higher education – accounting, finance, economics;
- At least 5 years of experience in working in a similar position; Knowledge of tax law (CIT, PIT, VAT, tax ordinance);
- Knowledge of MS Office package;
- Knowledge of the accounting system of the Symphony; Independence, communication, accuracy, and diligence;
- Focus on achieving set goals;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.