Together with our employees we value diversity and draw from individual experiences, ideas, and skills. As an integrated team, we can influence reality. The role of the Dispatcher at Nord Group N&N is to provide customers with the implementation of transport orders, comprehensive information about the shipment, as well as support in solving problems related to the receipt or delivery of goods.
- Implementation of transport orders in international road traffic;
- Maintaining relationships with the company’s customers;
- Searching for new business opportunities and active support for the sales process;
- Expanding and maintaining the base of subcontractors;
- Improving operational processes;
- Control and monitor the implementation of orders by subcontractors, financial settlements, and handling of transport documentation;
- Analysis of transport costs and comparative market research in this area.
- Expectations towards candidates:
- Experience in working as a freight forwarder;
- Knowledge of the English language (minimum B2);
- Resistance to stress;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to develop partnership relations with clients and colleagues;
- Ability to analyze received information and provide it in a matter-of-fact and timely manner.
- Experience in the TSL industry or a similar position.
- Employment contract (basic salary + monthly bonus);
- Place of work: Dąbroszczaków 21/404 Olsztyn;
- Possibility of comprehensive development through participation in projects, training, and exchange of experiences;
- Possibility of co-financing education – training courses, language courses, or studies;
- Life insurance on preferential terms.